My Daily Bacon

Your inspirational special place where BACON and RockNRoll meet! Ahhhhh, just like it was meant to be.....

Sunday, September 24, 2006


Ok, Ok....I know, I said I would be really good about this blog thing-and i completely let the summer get the best of me. Tons of beach days, rock shows and BBQs....and some beloved work...and before I knew it, mydailybacon fell to the wayside and now it is almost 2 months later and I add another post. But this time-for realsies...I am going to fulfill the commitment I have made.... to bring the bacon and the rock to the people! So here is a lovely pictue of some perfectly cooked bacon illuminated like a fine stained glass window. And look at this shit......
GUMMY FUCKIN BACON


As far as the rock is concerned, I will offer some advice....Rocktober is just around the corner, so start practicing your rock-squats now! If the coming week is any pre-cursor to what Rocktober will be.....we are very, lucky people!
Please listen to the new Mastodon, Sloan, Justin Timberlake and Mars Volta records-they kick ass. I will give you the autumnal rock rundown later this week.
I'm totes back!!!

1 Comments:

At 4:49 PM, Blogger skool said...

[IMG]http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e305/norton57/mail.jpg[/IMG]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home